Thursday, January 7, 2010

Buddies and Friendship...

Well no man is an island...the rule applies to me too. I met this new friend of mine in the college. He took the initiative to introduce himself to me when I reached to the college earlier than usual on Wednesday. His name is Michael and he's from Puchong. He is quite tall about 180cm and a skinny guy. An affable guy who likes playing basketball. He initially wanted to study his CAT course in Sunway College but due to too few students, the said college advise him to go to Kasturi instead. I would like to introduce him to all of you. If anyone of you would like to have his hand phone number... don't hesitate to ask. I would be gladly to give to you guys (joking). Haha......... He even join May Kuan and me for lunch during the lunch break. Well having a new friend in a new environment certainly gives a boost for me as a companion and especially in a total stranger environment to me.

Michael(isn't he handsome?)



We also met a senior of our course studying in the same class with us. She told us that she had failed her T2 paper and had to start all over again. Ohh pity her....................

No comments:

Post a Comment