Sunday, January 31, 2010

LOL FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently I went and had my undang test and guess what?? I failed... lol what a joke man.... I attended the seminar on Sunday and took the test two days after that. It's all my fault for being too hasty, overconfidence and I understimated the test that many of us considers it as a fairly easy one... haiz... what hurts the most is my pride and my father's wallet!! When I first told my friends that failed my undang test so narrowly by 1 question.. Their first expression is their stunt... just by look of their faces my pride took a deep cut...What to do...I've not even flipped the 500 questions book more than 5 times and have no textbooks and even worse is that I did not bought the cd... But I'm not trying give myself any excuses...


LOL 41....unlucky or what??




Anyway i passes the test on my second try... On my second try I came out of the test room in 3 mins on my1st attempt...i was so nervous when i finished my second retest also in 3mins!!!!!!!!!! I was so freaked out that I rechecked my questions from first question to the last...and that only sums up to 5 mins... at that timei was tinking what man.... so I waited in the room until the time exceeds 10 min only i'm brave enough to come out of the room...Luckily God bless me and I've finally passed the test...though on a second try..

God bless me...

Here are some photos about my driving school...

My drving school




Motorcycle training circuit









No comments:

Post a Comment