Thursday, January 7, 2010

No Play Play leh


"No play play"
This is the my motto this year. The exam for CAT is around March for my first 2 papers(T1 T2). I go to college from Monday to Sunday and Saturday is a day off for me. Man.. What a hectic schedule...

I have a lousy lecturer yesterday (Thursday) named Max Yong who is teaching me T4 costing. Instead of teaching the subject, he was blaring and wasted about 35 minutes on the story of Bill Gates and Thomas Edison and tell us to relaxxxxx in his class. He is a soft spoken guy. Now when i say soft spoken guy I mean it. Sometimes he can speak so soft that you could'nt even hear what he is saying and he could be speak very loud for a few words and then you can't hear what he is saying next... A pain in the neck actually... Most of time it's like he is muttering to himself and he likes to end his sentence like "yayayaya" and " isn't it ?". Is like he is talking to himself. Reminds me a little bit of MR SAADON but his attitude is way better than SAADON. Just like "sendiri cakap sendiri syok " in Hokkien. I hope this situation could change or else I had to ask the college to change this "sendiri syok" teacher. Basically no one understand what he is teaching and one of our classmates even took her french leave during the session break. What a shame, he looks like he is just a fresh graduate from ACCA. Haiyo, poor young lad.


I took some photos around the college and would to like to share with you guys.






The Registration Department where we get our study materials





My Studay Materials and Notes(T5's today in the afternoon)






My classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment